Membership has its privileges! The Howard University College of Pharmacy
has a variety of resources and continuing education opportunities available
for its preceptors.
The Pharmacist's Letter Preceptor Training and Resource Network (PTRN) offers preceptors access to:
- Information about precepting students at Schools/Colleges of Pharmacy
- Preceptor training continuing education courses
- Pharmacist's Letter Journal Club handouts and preceptor materials
- Preceptors Education Toolbox (syllabi, grading and evaluation, assignments, exams)
- Preceptors Interact discussion groups
To access the PTRN, click on the following link or copy/paste the URL into your browser:
If you already have a subscription to Pharmacist's Letter, you can log in at this page with your regular login codes.
If you do not have a subscription, you can set up a personal CE ID# for access. To obtain your personal access code, first click on I'm new to Pharmacist's Letter - sign me up for Preceptor CE and Resources! on the left side.
Enter your contact information, site affiliation, and email address as requested in the registration form, then click submit. You will be asked to review the information you provided, agree to the terms and conditions of The Pharmacist's Letter, and confirm that you are in fact a preceptor of record with Howard University College of Pharmacy. You will then receive an acknowledgement email with your CE ID #, which you can use to login to the Preceptor Training and Resource Network.